Oh how contrived a young woman upset about her lover walking out on her, it’s in every song by every artist since the beginning of all time. It doesn’t matter, You are one in a sea of billions, your feelings aren’t unique they are shared by millions everyday. Your heart thuds in your chest the sound rings your ears, it’s the only thing you can hear, the waves of anger and despair pound at the shores, each time eroding a little more of you. Your brain fixated, unable to process the images your tear filled eyes produce, you struggle to determine your next course of action. You are paralyzed, your thoughts turn to his warm voice and inviting touch, to his sexual prowess and his kind nature. The waves crash again, but hey none of it matters, you are simply one. You don’t matter….
Here’s to looking at you kid…
A Riddle, Milord?
Have those of you who have read the “A Song of Ice and Fire” series ever thought about spoiling it for others intentionally?
Okay Bitches, Let’s Compromise!
Here’s the deal, The CBO has put out the options we have for lowering the deficit between 2014-2023, there’s some stuff liberals like and stuff conservatives like, let’s have this conversation now before it’s too late.
Spread to friends, families and neighbors, community members, the budget is not just about Washington’s decisions, its about our lives too.
Read the list FB & Twitter
- Jenna: Where the fudge have you been?
- Me: Working, my boss is a total orpheus, so what's up with you?
- Jenna: OMG, you've missed so much. Did I tell you I went to Josh's party?! Devan was totally there and we made out all night. It was great . Oh Oh did you hear about what happen to Katy?
- Me: No, what happened?
- Jenna (Laughing all the way): That bitch totally got what was coming to her, Anna punched her right in the face, see she was flirting with Kirk and everyone knows how in love Anna is with him, so yeah Katy was dancing with Kirk and Anna all of sudden stops talking to her friend rushes over and punches Katy her fake nose. OMG It was so funny, girl you have got to come out with us more. Anyways Katy was so shocked, she grabbed her friend and they ran out of the door.
- Me: Wow, okay.
- Jenna: Oh Oh Oh, me and the girls need you to settle a dispute.
- Me: (Silence)
- Jenna: Who's hotter? Channing Tatum or that guy from Sons of Anarchy?
- Me: (Silence)
- Me: You know Jenna, we live in a universe filled with wondrous phenomena, supernovas, quasars, black holes, neutron stars, all of which possess varying degrees of aesthetic value, each beautiful in it's own way perhaps you and the girls simply find different traits to be sexual attractive.
- Jenna: Yeah, but who's hotter?
- Me: Don't text me anymore. Ever.